Coventry Half Marathon
Sign up for the fantastic Coventry Half Marathon and get moving for an important cause: the Rohingya refugees of Myanmar. As the official charity partners for the Coventry Half Marathon, we're giving FREE entry to anyone wishing to run with Team Orange. You just need to raise a minimum of £100 to help the Rohingya refugees.
Registration Fee: FREE
Minimum sponsorship £100
Our Fundraising Managers will be available to offer help and support with fundraising and training, and there will be some special prizes for the top fundraisers too.
Don't forget to set up your own JustGiving page to take online donations. Visit the #TeamOrange Coventry Half Marathon team page here and click 'Join the Team' to get started. Make sure you share how your fundraising is going with other runners on the #Running4Rohingya hashtag!
Why join #TeamOrange?
We’ll be with you throughout the whole experience; from the moment you sign up to the moment you cross the finish line. All the support and encouragement we can give will be available for you whenever and wherever you need it!
Join us and you will receive:
- A unique #TeamOrange technical running t-shirt
- #TeamOrange fundraising pack & advice from our friendly & experienced fundraising team
- #TeamOrange cheer station to give you all the encouragement & support on race day
- Balloons, t-shirts, wristbands, wigs & much more for your friends & family so they can cheer you on in #TeamOrange spirit
- Invitation to #TeamOrange group training sessions
- Opportunities to volunteer with #TeamOrange and take part in various other campaigns, events, and sponsored challenges; including mountain climbs, sky dives, international challenges etc.
For more information about the event, contact Haroon Mota at: email@example.com or call 07714249215
All fundraising money will go towards our Emergency Rohingya appeal. Over 600,000 Rohingya refugees have fled across the border from Myanmar to Bangladesh, leaving their burning homes behind. Considered the ‘world’s most persecuted minority’, many Rohingya now live in the makeshift refugee camps of Bangladesh; they desperately need your help. Penny Appeal is on the ground in Bangladesh delivering food, medical aid, shelter and water solutions to thousands of Rohingya Muslims, but the need is great - and more assistance is urgently required.