Great Scottish Run 10K or Half Marathon
Be OrphanKind and run, jog or walk the Great Scottish Run on Sunday 1st October. Choose between a half marathon (13.1 mile) or 10k course, and join thousands of runners coming together to race through the streets of Glasgow city centre.
|10K Event||Half Marathon Event|
Registration Fee: £27
Minimum Sponsorshop: £75
Registration Fee: £34
Minimum Sponsorshop: £100
All proceeds from this challenge will go towards our emergency #Running4Rohingya campaign which will will aid hundreds suffering.
|I have my own place||I have not yet registered|
If you've already registered for the race, we'd love you to fundraise for Penny Appeal!
Simply click the button above to join #TeamOrange for this challenge.
You must first visit the race website to book your place.
Once you've secured a spot, return to this page and click the button above to fundraise for Penny Appeal.
Get your fundraising off to a flying start by setting up your own JustGiving page to take online donations, which will be sent straight to Penny Appeal. You can also make the most of your fundraising and training efforts by sharing your story on social media. Don't forget to tag @teamorangepa for shares!
Why join #TeamOrange?
We’ll be with you throughout the whole experience, from the minute you sign up to the moment you cross the finish line. All the support and encouragement we can give will be available for you whenever, and wherever you need it!
Join us and you will receive:
- A unique #TeamOrange technical running vest or t-shirt
- #TeamOrange fundraising pack & advice from our friendly & experienced fundraising team
- Online forum to meet fellow #TeamOrange Great Scottish Run runners
- #TeamOrange cheer station to give you all the encouragement & support on race day
- Balloons, t-shirts, wristbands, wigs & much more for your friends & family so they can cheer you on in #Team Orange spirit
- Invitation to #TeamOrange group training sessions
- Opportunities to volunteer with #TeamOrange and take part in various other campaigns, events, and sponsored challenges; including mountain climbs, sky dives, international challenges etc.
An estimated 164,000 Rohingya Muslims have fled to neighbouring Bangladesh following violence in Mayanmar. The number is rising. They need your help, fast.
A £100 sponsorship will provide simple things such as hygiene and sanitation items, clothes and blankets which can make a huge difference to the health of refugees.
For more information on running the Great Scottish Run for Penny Appeal contact Haroon our Challenge Events Manager at email@example.com or call 07714 249215.