Coventry Half Marathon
Registrations for the Coventry Half Marathon are now closed. We have more than 50 participants signed up to run for Penny Appeal!
Find out more about the race below.
Walk, jog or run the Coventry Half Marathon and get active to help provide vital aid to the people of Syria! Our fundraising superstars #TeamOrange will be taking on the Coventry Half Marathon on Sunday 19th March, led by the "Marathon Man" Haroon Mota.
Registration Fee: £20
Minimum sponsorship £100
Our Fundraising Managers will be available to offer help and support with fundraising and training, and there will be some special prizes for the top fundraisers too.
Don't forget to set up your own JustGiving page to take online donations. Visit the #TeamOrange Coventry Half Marathon team page and click 'Join The Team' to get started. Make sure you share how your fundraising is going with other runners on the #Running4Syria hashtag!
The 13.1-mile route takes you through Coventry city centre and the countryside beyond. You don’t need to be a seasoned runner to take part – as long as you have the fitness and motivation to finish the course in less than 4 hours, that’s all you need. Participants will receive a finisher’s medal, a premium goody bag, and the lasting sense of accomplishment that you only get from pushing yourself to the limit. Visit the website for more information about the race.
#TeamOrange are looking for amazing individuals like you to take on this incredible challenge, to provide vital help for families and children affected by the war in Syria. You’ll help get food and shelter in a safe place, so they can start to rebuild their lives away from the devastation that has torn their country apart. Syria may not be in the news as prominently as it was a few weeks ago, but the human cost is still rising – and you can help provide a solution.
Come on #TeamOrange! Every mile helps!
Why join #TeamOrange?
We’ll be with you throughout the whole experience; from the moment you sign up to the moment you cross the finish line. All the support and encouragement we can give will be available for you whenever, and wherever you need it!
Join us and you will receive…
- A unique #TeamOrange technical running t-shirt
- #TeamOrange fundraising pack & advice from our friendly & experienced fundraising team
- #TeamOrange cheer station to give you all the encouragement & support on race day
- Balloons, t-shirts, wristbands, wigs & much more for your friends & family so they can cheer you on in #Team Orange spirit
- Invitation to #TeamOrange group training sessions
- Opportunities to volunteer with #TeamOrange and take part in various other campaigns, events, and sponsored challenges; including mountain climbs, sky dives, international challenges etc.
For more information about the event, email firstname.lastname@example.org